QR Codes let your customers order from a safe distance.
QR codes, short for “quick response” codes, are two-dimensional versions of a barcode, typically made up of black and white pixel patterns. These codes allow people to scan them with their smart phones. Thus pulling up a URL of your choice. Our software allows you to print QR Codes directly to your receipts. This could interest customers in visiting your website.
Table Side Ordering
Set up your system where customers can do the ordering themselves. Print out a QR Code and have customers order their food from a safe distance.
QR Code Receipt
Printable QR Codes allow your customers to view your website after they leave. Invite customers to view your website after they leave your restaurant.
Let’s Get Started!
- How Kegged Wine Can Save You Money
- QR Codes Are The Key To Self-ordering In A Pandemic
- Make The Jump In January: Best Time To Upgrade Your Whole POS System
- Social Distancing: What Should You Do With A Room Full of Empty Tables?
- Postmates + Total Restaurant POS = Time & Money
- Becoming a Brick-and-Mortar Business
- How to Organize Your Restaurant’s Patio During the Pandemic
- 5 Ways Our “Total Restaurant POS” Software Can Keep Your Customers Coming Back
- THE ORIGINAL NEW YORK BAGELS OPENS NEW LOCATION WITH TOTAL RESTAURANT POS