Search. Find. Order. It’s That Easy.
Help make your dining experience safe & easy
Have customers place orders (from any device) within the comfort of their own homes.
Let customers safely pickup their food without entering your store.
Make food delivery simpler, without the need to hire internal delivery drivers.
With Total Restaurant POS, Online Ordering can be added-on to your software. Our Total Restaurant POS software will create an online menu portal for your website. Thus giving you the control to update it as you like. Those options include adding/ subtracting menu items, adding a logo, selecting a background color, updating delivery & pickup times, adding store hours, and many more.
Make Online Ordering a “breeze-thru” during the Pandemic.
Have your online checkout menu created for you. No longer do you have to hire an independent website developer to do so. With our Total Restaurant POS software, we will create a portal for you. You may then create a menu filled with as many items as you want.
How to set up Online Ordering
Let customers safely pickup their food without entering your store. Select the hours for which curbside will be available. Exclude speciality dates like holidays.
Optimize Curbside Pickup for safe & easy pick up.
This integration is an add-on to our Total Restaurant POS software. You may input the average preparation, order time, and tip amount for each delivery.
Simplify your food delivery process with a Postmates Integration.
Bring returning patrons into your store with Customer Loyalty programs. Reward those returning customers with money to spend on future purchases.
Want more out of your
- How Kegged Wine Can Save You Money
- QR Codes Are The Key To Self-ordering In A Pandemic
- Make The Jump In January: Best Time To Upgrade Your Whole POS System
- Social Distancing: What Should You Do With A Room Full of Empty Tables?
- Postmates + Total Restaurant POS = Time & Money
- Becoming a Brick-and-Mortar Business
- How to Organize Your Restaurant’s Patio During the Pandemic
- 5 Ways Our “Total Restaurant POS” Software Can Keep Your Customers Coming Back
- THE ORIGINAL NEW YORK BAGELS OPENS NEW LOCATION WITH TOTAL RESTAURANT POS